Friday, November 4, 2011

A Quilting Corner Blog Hiatus

Due to death in the family, Etty had to make an emergency trip to the US.  Unless she finds items of interest to put on the Quilting Corner blog, she will not be posting until after her return on 23 November.  I, hubby, will post items over the coming weeks but not with the daily frequency that Etty posted (I don’t know how she did it).  The Quilting Corner ladies will be meeting on Mondays at one of the other member’s home.  If they have any items that they would like posted, I would be happy to assist.

 I do send my condolences to Etty’s family for their tragic loss.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for her loss and am sending thoughts and prayers her way.
    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menachem, will you please post the location of the class for while Etty is gone?
    And please send my regards and sympathy to her on this tragic loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please give my condolences to Etty and family on their loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear of Etty's loss. Please forward my condolences to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Etty, my thoughts are with you. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Etty, Sorry to hear of your loss. May the memory be a blessing.

    ReplyDelete