Friday, November 25, 2011

A Big Thank You

I'm back from my trip to America.  I wish to thank all of you that have written me with condolences for the loss of my two relatives.  Both my sister and brother lost their spouses within 24 hours of each other.  One from a long illness and the other from a fatal car crash.  Your concern and well wishes have meant a great deal to me and our family.  A very big thank you goes to my Hubby for keeping up with this blog.  He did a fantastic job and now I know that I can be replaced (certainly with more humor).  Thanks to our new followers.  Welcome aboard.  I'm sorry that I was unable to respond to each and every one of you.  I will try to continue with the blog but it will be a hard act to follow my Hubby.
Note from Hubby:  Dear Etty -- I am still available since we reside at the same abode.  I do not make quilts; I make quips.  If you need assistance, just ask.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're back, Etty, just sorry you had to be away because of sad circumstances. I'm praying for you and your family.

    P.S. Your Hubby's a riot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back home safe and sound Etty. Your hubby was quite entertaining in your absence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home.
    I sure missed YOU.
    It will be so good to all be together on Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your losses

    ReplyDelete