Wednesday, October 24, 2012

New Comfort Quilt

We are working on several comfort quilts at this time.  I wanted you to use a pattern that is so easy.  I really like how this one is turning out.  Most of the fabric was donated by Stephanie in Texas at "My Imperfect Life"
Thanks so much Stephanie.
The pattern is called Bricks, shown on the Moda Bake Shop. Thanks to Bryna for cutting out the fabric and to Sara for planning the layout.  I'm out of the wheelchair and healing, but it's still hard to do some of these steps.  I hope to show you this quilt when it's completed.
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! It's beautiful. I love the simplicity and the way the colors flow. I decided my next quilt will be simple, that is, if I finish the detailed one I'm working on now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're out of the wheelchair..that must've been a doozy of a break, Etty. Someone is going to be very happy to receive such a pretty quilt...nice job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so easy and quick I'll have to add it to my quilts-to-do list (which could take another 60 years to complete). LOL Glad you're on the mend Etty. Hugs to you and the ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors! Made you continue to mend as you stitch, Etty!

    ReplyDelete