Thursday, April 25, 2013

Book Review

I was asked a long time ago to review "Build Your Best Log Cabin" which was sent to me by e-mail.  With so many things to do, it has taken me a long time to get to this book, but now I'm happy I did.  It a terrific book and I'm very excited about it.
There have been several bloggers out there that have also reviewed this book.
The cover shows 3 styles of Log Cabin.  It covers Traditional, Courthouse Steps and Chevron. The pictures, instructions and charts are clear and easy to follow.  There were a few errors which have been corrected so I know everything is correct.
Quilters like Ricky Tims, Shon Mcmain, Lori Christianson, Marti Michell, and Liz Porter are presented.  It was like meeting up with old friends.  There are also great tips included.  I'm thankful to Eric Woolf from "Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting" for giving me the opportunity to review this free book.  I hope to make all the quilts shown so I have lots of work ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment