Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Sewing Room

I couldn't find something in my sewing room so while looking for it, I did a complete cleaning.  I know it doesn't look like much but I'm grateful to have a room to keep all my quilting goodies.  It isn't fancy but it works for me.
This is my cutting table which my hubby raised to a good height so I don't hurt my back.
 This is our groups library of magazines and quilt books.  Also fabric that is donated for our comfort quilts.
 More fabric and quilts to be finished.
 My design wall with my Mom's sewing machine underneath.
 Storage for batting.
 Two closets for fabric.  Bedrooms in Israel do not come with closets so we have to improvise.
 My doll house that my hubby made for me.  Not much time lately to play with it, but I like having it near me.
 My sewing machine with iron close by.
   It still looks a mess but I know where everything is.  I found what I was looking for and now I have a clean sewing room.  Hooray!

2 comments:

  1. Etty, it looks great. Now, any time you are ready, come do mine!! My scraps are what are a real mess. I cannot get them under control mainly because the time it will take me to organize them I can have made a few quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Etty! We must be sisters. LOL I also have storage problems and a dollhouse in the corner of my studio too! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete