Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Day At The Havertown Senior Center

While I was visiting in Philadelphia, I went to the Havertown Senior Center to see the men and women that are members.  I've been there before and was anxious to see them again.  They are so warm and friendly.  I always feel welcome.  I joined in Line Dancing while my sister, Sandy, was instructing the group.  That's Sandy on the right.  It was hard to snap pictures when everyone was going so fast.
 I'd like to thank the Center for donating fabric to our quilt group for our comfort quilts.  It's greatly appreciated.
 
 I did get the ladies to sit down for a picture.  My sister is on the top row on the left and I was given a seat on the first row.  I'm the second from the left.  Thank you ladies, I had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment