Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shower Curtains

Did you ever wonder what kind of shower curtain a quilter might have? Well, the answer should be a quilted one. Mine was given to me by my sister Sandy. She is a super shopper and she found this one many years ago for $10. Made, of course, in China. Over the years I have had so many compliments on it. It is machine pieced and hand appliqued. You might ask how do I keep it dry? Well, just put a shower curtain liner behind it. The best part is --taking a shower is so much more enjoyable. My curtain inspired two of our quilters to make their own.

****************************************************

Sara's bathmat was the inspiration for her shower curtain. She designed the pattern herself. These are her colors!

****************************************************

Esther decided on the Jewel Box pattern for her shower curtain. She loves purple!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I LOVE seeing these quilts and hearing about what the group is doing. I had never seen Sara and Esther's shower curtains. They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete