Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Thank You Letter



We don't get thank you notes very often.  I'd like to share this one with you.
BS”D


My dear friends,
Thank you so much for presenting me with a beautiful quilt and bag for my walker.  I was profoundly touched by your chesed towards me and I want all of you to know that I desperately needed a summer quilt for my bed and to use when I lie on the couch also.  The attachment bag for my walker is so handy for me to use for my phone, glasses, wallet, and other accessories.  I also use it when I go outside and find it very helpful.  I want to give all of you a bracha that Hashem iy”h should bless all of you with lots of good  health, koach, and endurance to continue in all the chesed and good deeds that you all do to help Klal Yisroel  Yasher koach and many thanks again.
All my love,
Esther   



2 comments:

  1. WOW, it was so nice to actually HEAR that someone really appreciates what we give them. Even when we do not hear from them I am sure they all love and appreciate all our work :). May we continue to have the good health to continue along this path.

    ReplyDelete