Thursday, July 5, 2012

Quilt Retreat Day 2

We had another fun day and accomplished a lot.   The ladies worked all day on their projects and only stopped long enough for us to go out to lunch.
Avigail finished her pillow.  It turned out really great and she is so happy with it.
 
 
Rina finished machine quilting her latest quilt.  This is only the second quilt that she did free motion quilting and it turned out terrific.  She was so excited about it.  Great job Rina.
Sara trimmed her quilt and now will put on the binding to finish it.
 
 
Sara also continued her paper pieced Rose.
I also accomplished what I wanted.  My hubby's quilt top is almost finished except for any borders that I may add.  I still haven't decided about that yet.
We all had so much fun just sewing away.  It was hard to stop our little retreat.  I'm sure we will do it again someday.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited my quilt is almost finished and it looks beautiful. I'm going to have the nicest quilt in the whole city of Betar. It is such a blessing to have such a talented (and righteous) wife. Yeah!!!!!! B"H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etty, thank you (and your hubby) for hosting such a lovely 2 day retreat. I really did feel like I was away at a "retreat". We MUST do it again. Maybe during the rainy season this coming winter. We can incorporate a trip to shop, sew and eat out!! Sounds GREAT to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about your wife. She is one of a kind and me/we are proud to know and love her too.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ladies of the Quilting Corner are quilting dynamos! Congratulations on your accomplishments during your quilt retreat.

    ReplyDelete