Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Tribute To The Late Helen Kelley


A quote from Helen Kelley.
"I quilt because I like to be with quilters...it's the people I meet who are the real reason why I do this quilt thing."
How true this is for me.  I've followed Helen's articles for many years and just completed reading 2 of her books.  I find it hard to believe that she knows me so well even though we've never met.  When I read her writings, it's like looking into the mirror.  And how does she even know my husband?  Helen, like me, doesn't care for mechanical things or machines.  She and I both married men that are very mechanically adept because machines are just not for us.  When you read her books you will get to not only know Helen, but you will know me.  I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment