Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Etty's Quilts Part 1

I've had requests to show some of my quilts.  I'd like to show some that were made BB (before blogging).  Some of the pictures are not the greatest and since most of the quilts have been given away, I don't have the option of retaking the pictures.  I started quilting in the 1980's before digital cameras. 














This Grandmothers Fan quilt is a king size quilt for my sister Greta.  It has 154 flowers and has about 2,584 hexagons. It's 99"x99".  It was hand pieced and quilted.  I don't want to make another big one like this again!
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! They are all wonderful! And such a lot of work. Your Grandmother's Flower Garden is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing!! Love them all. You are so talented. Shifra G.

    ReplyDelete