Sunday, June 25, 2017

An Answer To A Comment

I received the following comment and I wish to respond.  First, I thank you for your input.  I will try to do better in the future.  I will ask my Hubby to check my spelling when he has the time.  I am reminded of an old quilt expression.  We make mistakes in out quilts from time to time and many quilters leave them in their quilts.  It's a reminder that only G-D is prefect.  I feel the same way about my posts.

obviously like your web site but you need to check the spelling on quite
a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth however I will certainly come
again again.

2 comments:

  1. I hope spelling errors are the only mistakes I make!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and for following our little blog.

      Delete