Monday, February 27, 2012

A Trip To IKEA

The answer to a question about IKEA.  No the food there is not Kosher.

Several of the ladies went to IKEA and had a great time.  We took 2 buses and 2 trains to get there.  I enjoyed the trains because I've never been on a train in Israel.  I felt like a little kid again.  Yes, we bought things, but not too much.  This first train is a double decker and very comfortable.
 
 
 
 Here you can see that we bought only what we could carry.
 Here is Sara giving us a hello.  Up top was a better view of the countryside.
 The seats were great with a table in the middle.  Perfect for our morning brunch.
 

4 comments:

  1. My co-worker mentioned IKEA this morning..never been to one, but now y'all have me curious. My kids would've loved the train ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ladies look like they had so much fun. I've never been on a double decker train or in an Ikea store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a super time! How fun! I like that IKEA buildings look the same everywhere you go. Even though I can't read the letters on the sign, I could tell it was an IKEA. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Ikea food Kosher in Israel?

    ReplyDelete