Thursday, December 30, 2010

Green Bag

This has not been a good year for me for cameras.  Earlier in the year the camera that my sisters bought me stopped working and it couldn't be repaired.  So my hubby bought me a lovely purple Fuji camera.  Yesterday I lost it.  Needless to say I was upset about this.  So my dear hubby went out today and bought me another purple Fuji.  Husbands are the greatest, get the picture?  So, now I'm back in the picture taking business.

My free Green (as in environmentally safe) Bag arrived today form Nashville, Tennessee.
I would like to thank the Green Bag Lady for sending this to me. I also agree that we should stop using paper or plastic bags for shopping.  Using fabric is a better way to go because it's reusable. You can use your favorite fabrics and be a happier shopper.  You can find out more about this from Teresa at
Here's my new bag using my new camera.  Look how much groceries it holds!
 

1 comment:

  1. Etty, I cannot believe what a wonderful husband YOU have. You can tell him I think he's terrific! I love my shopping bags. I think I may even make another when I find an upholstering fabric I like. That one I won't put a lining into. Saves time :).
    Enjoy your new one.

    ReplyDelete