Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome to Renee's Home

Today I visited Renee Berman's home.  Renee is a great-grandmother but somehow has the time to do so many different creative things.  I just started snapping pictures so you can see that quilters do more than just quilt.
She has made many sculptures in ceramics and metals.  She has a green thumb as you can see by the entry into her home and she just started this knitting project. Renee also created our Quilting Corner logo which you see at the top right side of our blog.
Enjoy the pictures!






2 comments:

  1. I think Renee and I should be friends! What a lovely, talented woman, who does all the things I love to do (and probably more). Perhaps I will get better before I get to be a great-grandmother! Thank you for showing us her lovely work!
    ~Kiki Finlayson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee recently came to visit us in the UK and brought us a beautiful hand made ceramic flower pot. Just the nicest gift anyone could receive. Thanks mom!

    ReplyDelete